Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes not able to install on my windows 8

when I start the installation process it give the error User uploaded file

iPod touch, iOS 9.1

Posted on May 5, 2016 11:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2016 7:52 AM

First, are you installing the correct iTunes version for your Windows OS? See turingtest2's excellent iTunes for Windows Troubleshooting page at:

Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates

From that page you can download just about any version of iTunes appropriate for your OS. It also gives procedures to fix common iTunes installation problems, most of which are:

The general troubleshooting advice when iTunes fails to install properly (and reinstalling or repairing it does not work) is to remove not only iTunes but all related components, reboot, remove the target installation folders and reinstall.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2016 7:52 AM in response to Shrihari Hegishte

First, are you installing the correct iTunes version for your Windows OS? See turingtest2's excellent iTunes for Windows Troubleshooting page at:

Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates

From that page you can download just about any version of iTunes appropriate for your OS. It also gives procedures to fix common iTunes installation problems, most of which are:

The general troubleshooting advice when iTunes fails to install properly (and reinstalling or repairing it does not work) is to remove not only iTunes but all related components, reboot, remove the target installation folders and reinstall.

iTunes not able to install on my windows 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.