Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost iWork?

So yesterday, I had to reset my Early 2015 MacBook Pro 13" Retina edition, which had started to freeze up every so often, this was even when it had 40-50 GB of storage left on it. After all night of it downloading OS X El Capitan, I check on it this morning and get it set up only to find I no longer have the iWork applications.

As far as I'm aware, I should be eligible to download the iWork apps for free from the App Store, but when I look it tells me that they are all $15 each.

What should I do?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.4)

Posted on May 6, 2016 12:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2016 12:52 AM

iWork applications are paid Apple developed App Store apps. If they came free with your computer they should have been accepted onto an Apple ID. Make sure you are logged in with the same Apple ID used when the computer was first used then check the Purchased tab in the App Store. If the apps are not in the Purchased tab contact Apple.

User uploaded file

Accept bundled apps using the Mac App Store - Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2016 12:52 AM in response to Alex Sherwen

iWork applications are paid Apple developed App Store apps. If they came free with your computer they should have been accepted onto an Apple ID. Make sure you are logged in with the same Apple ID used when the computer was first used then check the Purchased tab in the App Store. If the apps are not in the Purchased tab contact Apple.

User uploaded file

Accept bundled apps using the Mac App Store - Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

I lost iWork?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.