Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to download any apps from app store using my Iphone 5...

Hey! I just got an iphone 5 and when I finally got everything in order (Apple ID and all that), I can't seem to download any apps from app store. Not the free ones or anything and I have tried to download a variety of apps but none work. I browsed for similar issues to get some answers and I have tried for so long with different tips but nothing is working. I am running out of my patience.. So what happened is; When I click on the download app button on app store it loads for a while and then nothing happens. I don't get any pop ups or anything which makes it difficult to understand what the problem is. My app store is the swedish version.

I have checked for updates, restarted, doublechecked the wifi (which works btw), tried logging in and out of my Apple ID, "force started" it by holding the sleeping button and the other one (dont remember what it's called). I really have tried so much and I am running out of options. Anyone got any ideas? it is difficult to describe the problem when (like I wrote) there is no pop ups or anything. It just won't download at all..

I do have some apps that I was able to transfer from my older Android phone such as facebook, instagram etc through the iOS transfering thing. I am not at all good with phones so reckon that's why I am having these difficulties.

Hope someone out there can help me!

Thanks!

iPhone 5, null

Posted on May 6, 2016 2:39 AM

1 reply

Unable to download any apps from app store using my Iphone 5...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.