Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s Using Unnecessary Unknown Wifi.

I recently Bought a new iPhone 5s 16 GB.From last three days,when i come home and turn on my WiFi,it starts to download loads of data(2.5 GB in 2 days), i dont know why. i have 4 apps installed which are of 800 mb max. tried resetting,restoring,backing up,nothing works.I cant do anything on my iPhone as it is already downloading the data all the time and ***** up some nice bandwidth.i have to turn my wifi off everytime.I cant do anything on it and its very sad.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.2.1, 16 GB Silver

Posted on May 6, 2016 3:43 AM

3 replies

May 6, 2016 9:44 PM in response to RockstarKB

Its Already turned off,automatic updates ,Auto background apps refresh, everything is turned off Nothing is running in the background BUT i narrowed down the issue.It Happens more when i connect my iPhone to PC with usb cable or while charging via wall socket.It ***** my wifi plan like boom and when i connect it to iTunes,the Other data in yellow shows above 3GB.i dont know what to do,Its been 7 days.
Thanx for ur reply though.

iPhone 5s Using Unnecessary Unknown Wifi.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.