Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to restore my lost purchased music?

I don't know what has happened: all my purchased albums dissapeared, only apps are shown in my account.

I tried Apple Music for free but as I couldn't transfere songs to my iPod I didn't prolong my subscription, maybe because of this I lost all my music purchased before?

Anyway how can I restore the goods I bought???

User uploaded file

Posted on May 6, 2016 4:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2016 11:53 PM

Hi tommyknipper,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I'm sorry to hear that you are having these issues with your iPod. I'm a bit unclear on the exact sequence of events that led to this, but you may want to see if your previous purchases are showing up as available for redownload in iTunes as well, as noted in the following article:

Download your past purchases - Apple Support

Regards

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2016 11:53 PM in response to tommyknipper

Hi tommyknipper,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I'm sorry to hear that you are having these issues with your iPod. I'm a bit unclear on the exact sequence of events that led to this, but you may want to see if your previous purchases are showing up as available for redownload in iTunes as well, as noted in the following article:

Download your past purchases - Apple Support

Regards

How to restore my lost purchased music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.