Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

level 3 search engine?

When I opened up my safari, I searched for "gogoanime.tv" then the browser directed me on a search engine named Level 3. I was shocked because my default search engine is Google and I had never heard of a search engine named Level 3. I searched the internet about Level 3 search engine; most of the websites said it was a virus but I had never seen an article about getting Level 3 search engine on iPhone, all of them was in windows OS and it is in PC perspective. PLS HELP!!! What should I do? Now I don't even know if my IPhone has virus or none...

Things I have tried:

1. cleared my browsing data

2. turned off JavaScript and reopen safari

IPhone 6s, IOS 9.3.1 and not jailbreak

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 6, 2016 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2016 6:50 AM

Settings - Safari - Clear website history and data

Do a forced restart - After shutting down all open apps using the app switcher - invoked by quick double press of the home button and swiping up on each app till it flies off the screen.

Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons down together till you see  logo - then release and allow normal boot up

That should take care of the issue - once that is done - there is no virus

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2016 6:50 AM in response to Weakgeek

Settings - Safari - Clear website history and data

Do a forced restart - After shutting down all open apps using the app switcher - invoked by quick double press of the home button and swiping up on each app till it flies off the screen.

Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons down together till you see  logo - then release and allow normal boot up

That should take care of the issue - once that is done - there is no virus

level 3 search engine?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.