Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when i open wifi the internet cut off from any ohter devices and i can't reach any site or open facebook but whatsapp is wordked when i close wifi the internet is worked again any help plz

when i open wifi the internet cut off from any ohter devices and i can't reach any site or open facebook but whatsapp is worked when i close wifi the internet is worked again any help plz

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1, null

Posted on May 6, 2016 6:08 AM

1 reply

May 6, 2016 8:47 AM in response to Petsokoftis

So far all we know is that you have an iPhone 6s. What is the make & model of each piece of networking hardware (modems, routers, Ethernet switches, etc.) of the wireless network that you are trying to connect the iPhone to? How are they configured? Do any other wireless clients cause this to happen as well or just the iPhone?

when i open wifi the internet cut off from any ohter devices and i can't reach any site or open facebook but whatsapp is wordked when i close wifi the internet is worked again any help plz

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.