Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photo stream folder is not showing up

Last night my 1 yr old got a hold of my phone and wiped it. In restoring the phone to the last icloud backup for some reason i didn't get any of my text messages or contacts so I had to connect to the laptop and restore an itunes back up from 1 yr ago to get my contacts back. But in so doing I lost my photo stream. The folder does not even exist under my albums. When I had the back up from icloud I still had my photo stream even though I didn't have any contacts. Is there a way to bring back my photo stream? I have the iphone 6s iOS is up to date with the 9.3.1 version.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 6, 2016 6:08 AM

3 replies

May 6, 2016 7:04 AM in response to dontknowwhati'mdoing

Can you access the library from any other device?

If yes - on the affected device

Turn off Find iPhone

Turn off iCloud - sign out of it

Settings - General - Reset - Reset Network settings you will need to re enter WiFi passwords

Do a forced restart - After shutting down all open apps using the app switcher - invoked by quick double press of the home button and swiping up on each app till it flies off the screen.

Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons down together till you see  logo - then release and allow normal boot up

Sign back into all of the above

My photo stream folder is not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.