Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't access photo library from FB or Instagram

My apps won't let me access my photos to use in apps, like instagram and pinterest, they keep saying go change privacy settings but when I go into the privacy setting nothing comes up.

I have tried all recommended solutions I could find and none work.

I have deleted and uninstalled both apps many times and I never get an option to reset access to the apps

I reset the privacy and restrictions setting and all setting on my phone and nothing changed.

This happened on my iPhone 5 and is now happening on the new SE. Apple insists this is not an iPhone issue but an app issue. Regardless no one can advise me how to actually fix this and others have the same issue.I receive this error message 1. Open iPhone Settings 2. Tap Privacy 3. Tap Photos 4. See Facebook to on - this is faded out and set to green and I can't access it. I am having the same trouble with Instagram. I click on "Enable Library Access" and I don't see an option for the photo library. I only see Location, Microphone, Camera, Notifications, Background App Refresh and Cellular data

Appreciate any guidance to resolve these issues.

iPhone SE, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 6, 2016 7:01 AM

There are no replies.

can't access photo library from FB or Instagram

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.