Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A student has intentionally changed my password locked out can't remember birthday or it has been changed

We are a large high school and we have a cart full of iPad minis. I created one generic icloud account for all of them. I mistakenly made the password available and now a student has changed the password that I used for all of them. I have no idea when this happened and I cannot change the password back because I have either forgotten what I put for a "birthday" or a student changed the birthday (can they change a birthday intentionally?) Either way I am dead in the water because I can't access the icloud email to receive the reset password. I know my challenge questions but I can't get to them because I can't get past the birthday question I am caught in catch 22.

I submitted a question to tech help but I have heard nothing in over 48 hours.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Sincerely,

Matt P*****, PHS, Tampa, Fl.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPad Mini, null

Posted on May 6, 2016 6:59 AM

2 replies

May 6, 2016 12:17 PM in response to pennnamebooks

You are experiencing a problem with your icloud account.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

It should be sending the password to two email accounts.

at the end there is a link about contacting apple support.

I was in high school at one time. You need to increase you level of security. You should never give out the password to any of your accounts. It's basic security. If you need to do this, you have the devices set up incorrectly.

R

A student has intentionally changed my password locked out can't remember birthday or it has been changed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.