Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I am inside an app and tap through one of the functions it opens the Dick's Sporting Goods app. How do I decouple them?

When I am inside an app and tap through one of the functions it opens the Dick's Sporting Goods app. How do I decouple them?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 6, 2016 11:14 AM

5 replies

May 6, 2016 7:48 PM in response to sceru

Delete both Apps and then reset the App Store.

Close the App Store completely from the app switcher window by double clicking the Home button and swiping up the App Store preview pane until it disappears from the screen. You may have to look for the App Store pane by scrawling to the left.

Then sign out of the iTunes Store (in Settings).

Then do a forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears.

Then sign back into the iTunes Store.

Then install the HD app and test it by itself. If ok install Dicks and test again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.