Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple care warranty

just purchased the macbook pro online through education store for my daughter and was told she would get 3 year warranty for free but when we put serial number in on apple website it just says one year guarantee. any help would be great

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), OS X El Capitan (10.11.3)

Posted on May 6, 2016 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2016 9:36 PM

Contact Apple Support:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

5 replies

May 6, 2016 9:41 PM in response to lllaass

Spoke to Apple support through chat but not getting anywhere. At the time of purchase I was offerd the he (uplift programme Apple care) for £48 which said it would be for 3 years but before I ordered I rang Apple back and rep said I didn't need the HE uplift plan as because I was ordering online it automatically got 3 years warranty. If you google this there are alot of posts as well with people saying the same as me.

apple care warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.