Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

defective technical service

Posted on May 6, 2016 11:17 AM

1 reply

May 6, 2016 11:18 AM in response to chimasadus

I have a team MacBook Air. 11 inches

Which after a while failure 2 years of faithful work.

The problem I had was that when closed the secion user and the team wanted to re-enter the password by entering the computer did not recognize the keyboard (my password had numbers) numeric.

reason why look for a brand representative in Chile. after finding that recommended me in the Apple take the equipment for service.

Pay 40 dollars for a budget, which is then sent me 5 days.

The budget said that the team had defective

* Plate bad mother -

* Bad flex Cable

* Including the keyboard was damaged.

as the budget was too honeroso for my $ 700 US Dollars decided not to repair it.

Past the above after 1 month I started thinking because the computer did not work.

it was not possible from one day to another all fail.and then pense not be hard defective disk ...?

but it had already changed the operating system and nothing. then I happened to format the hard disk with S.O. ubuntu completely erase and install the operating system mac and surprise again that was the solution, my team anymore and this failure and 2 months ago.

I felt cheated by a bad service provided by a company that is supposed to sail for their teams and clients.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.