Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6S iOS version 9.3.1 (13E238)How to give one app permission to use camera?

I have a new wine app and it requires access to my photo library for picture of wine bottle labels to rate the wines. Where is Privacy>Settings? on my iPhone I go to Settings>Privacy and it says, Apps that have requested access to the camera will appear here. So in Settings>General>Restriction I have Camera unrestricted, And in Settings I have the app in question, Delectable 'Allowed' to access to Cellular Data and Camera. I can still not use the camera to show Delectable the wine I am asking to be rated. So what am I Not doing right?

I just checked with the Delectable app on iPhone and it still says, "This app does not have access to your photos or videos" and You can enable accession Privacy Setttings. There is NO Privacy Settings in my iPhone settings.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1, null

Posted on May 6, 2016 3:57 PM

2 replies

iPhone 6S iOS version 9.3.1 (13E238)How to give one app permission to use camera?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.