Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video iPod Crash ....

Hi,

Could anyone give me advice on how to restore my Video iPod. It appears to have stallled on a track and it won't turn off / shutdown. Can I do a manual shutdown or anything through my PowerBook ?

Much appreciated for anyone's help.

Thanks - K

Powerbook G4, Mac OS X (10.4.8)

Posted on Dec 2, 2006 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2006 3:15 AM

This article will tell you how to restore an iPod: Restoring iPod to Factory Settings with iTunes 7

However before you try restoring, which will erase your iPod, try Resetting it. Hold down the MENU and SELECT (centre) buttons for five or ten seconds until you see the Apple logo appear then the menu button to go to the normal display. Have a look at this link as well: iPod isn't responding it appears to be frozen
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2006 3:15 AM in response to k_connolly

This article will tell you how to restore an iPod: Restoring iPod to Factory Settings with iTunes 7

However before you try restoring, which will erase your iPod, try Resetting it. Hold down the MENU and SELECT (centre) buttons for five or ten seconds until you see the Apple logo appear then the menu button to go to the normal display. Have a look at this link as well: iPod isn't responding it appears to be frozen

Video iPod Crash ....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.