Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook/Pinterest Login fail through Safari

Hey, I am from Germany, if thats of any relevance for my here described problem!

- I have the Facebook and Pinterest App on my iPhone

- I use Pinterest with my Facebook login details

- Pinterest App always was running smoothly until i logged myself out on my iPhone unwillingly (or stupidity)

- I am still logged in in Safari on my other devices like iMac and I haven't changed my Password either

- Only on my iPhone I can't log myself in anymore. Whenever I try to log myself in over the app and press the Facebook button, Safari opens a tab Facebook.com,

i then enter my Email and Password from Facebook, and nothing happens, the page is refreshed. On Facebook I get a notification saying "someone tried to login with an unknown browser..." I than tell Facebook "YES THAT WAS ME, please save browser" but this notification appears again again again and again!!!

I already deleted Facebook and Pinterest from my iPhone, I deleted the whole Facebook account from my iPhone settings as well!

- I tried to log myself in on an Android phone, which worked perfectly. So my guess that there is a problem with Safari connecting with Facebook ... But I have no idea anymore what I could change in the settings or anywhere so i could login again on Pinterest!

Please help!!!

And yes I know... probably not the most important problem in the world... but still important to me to get back in on Pinterest on my iPhone!

Thank you!!!

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on May 9, 2016 6:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2016 6:42 AM

Try this

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

2 replies

Facebook/Pinterest Login fail through Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.