Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I view purchase history on my iPhone?

cards declined because I owe money to face cards declined because I owe money to Apple but I don't know how much it is and wanted to view my purchases through my iPhone but I can't figure out how to do it they're telling me that I have to go through iTunes on my computer but I don't have one.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.3

Posted on May 9, 2016 7:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2017 7:24 AM

That's not true

Using your phone go to reports problem.apple.com

Then sign in

A list of your purchase history appears

Press the top corner menu and choose "receipt" which will tell you whether your purchase has been paid or still has payment pending.

Good luck

10 replies

Apr 3, 2017 7:35 PM in response to scbb8272

Read the last sentence in the first paragraph in the original response I wrote:

Sorry, but a computer with iTunes is the only way to view your entire purchase history. You would sign your Apple ID into the iTunes Store, then click on Account Info. That is the only place where you can see all of your purchase history. You can also go to reportaproblem.apple.com on Safari on your device or on a computer and see the last 90 days of your purchase history.

Also LACAllen's response covers this.

It's always a good idea to read completely through a response before commenting on it. Especially ones that were written almost year ago...

Cheers,

GB

May 9, 2016 8:01 PM in response to alexvirgo20

Sorry, but a computer with iTunes is the only way to view your entire purchase history. You would sign your Apple ID into the iTunes Store, then click on Account Info. That is the only place where you can see all of your purchase history. You can also go to reportaproblem.apple.com on Safari on your device or on a computer and see the last 90 days of your purchase history.

Here is a support article that may help:

See your purchase history in the iTunes Store on a Mac or PC - Apple Support

And no you cannot view your Purchase history from the App Store on your iOS device....

Sorry,

GB

how do I view purchase history on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.