Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

adding iTunes music to slideshow

I can't figure out how to add music from my iTunes library to a slideshow in Photos. I can find the album, but the songs are not highlighted and cannot be selected in the photos program. I have tried keeping iTunes open and also tried to download the music from the cloud, but to no avail.

MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016)

Posted on May 17, 2016 7:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2017 3:32 PM

Hi Old Toad. I don't think you are answering the correct question. Question is not how to add music to slideshow.The question is how to be able to use "the songs that 'are not highlighted and cannot be selected in the photos program" to photos slideshow.

I have the same issue.

5 replies

Sep 8, 2016 10:00 PM in response to Old Toad

I have the same problem. It will not allow me to add the songfest I've prepared to play with this slide show. The computer has selected some WEIRD lectures in my iTunes library to be the musical accompaniment. Might this be a flaw in the NEW Photo? The OLD iPhoto did NOT have this issue!

Cheers to anyone who can advise.

adding iTunes music to slideshow

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.