Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes store pointer problems

I'm running iTunes on a Win10 64x PC. The iTunes Store is normal except for the Movies section. The mouse pointer doesn't line up with its actions. The pointer appears to be several inches up and to the right of where the "click" action takes place. I've updated to the latest iTunes software, video drivers, Win10 and Logitech mouse software. The store displays/reacts normally until I go to the Movies section, then the mouse pointer simply doesn't work properly. I can move the pointer around the screen and see movie selections "light up" off to one side of the pointer and can select a movie to rent/buy, but it's hit or miss and I can't use the slider bars or the click points on the right side of the store screen. The store app on my iPhone 6 works as advertised. Any suggestions?

iPhone 6s Plus, Windows 10

Posted on May 17, 2016 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2016 6:39 PM

Make sure that any Windows font scaling display option is set to 100%.

In iTunes under Edit > Preferences > Advanced hit Reset Cache.

tt2

10 replies

Nov 13, 2016 6:35 PM in response to Pylor

Sorry to be so late to this. I have the same problem but when I try to follow turingtest2's advice iTunes crashes after I click the Reset Cache button ie it becomes unresponsive and task manager tells me it is unresponsive. I have stopped buying as much because I can't use the front screen of iTunes. The rest of it functions ok.

itunes store pointer problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.