Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Air Drop on iOS 9.3.2 not working

After latest update of iOS 9.3.2 and hard reset and network reset, no resolvement. Anyone else having this problem? When tapping on air drop and sharing photos, won't search for nearby contacts or anyone if tapped on contacts Only / Everyone

iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.2

Posted on May 18, 2016 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2016 11:04 AM

rene2307 wrote:

After latest update of iOS 9.3.2 and hard reset and network reset, no resolvement. Anyone else having this problem? When tapping on air drop and sharing photos, won't search for nearby contacts or anyone if tapped on contacts Only / Everyone

How to use AirDrop with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Try a reset hold down the home/sleep button together until you see the apple logo and then release, then wait for the device to boot back up.

Then try again.

19 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2016 11:04 AM in response to rene2307

rene2307 wrote:

How to use AirDrop with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Try a reset hold down the home/sleep button together until you see the apple logo and then release, then wait for the device to boot back up.

Then try again.

May 29, 2016 4:19 AM in response to rene2307

Your not on your own the greatest heap of rubbish that Apple has delivered to date iOS 9.2.3 for the past week I have been fighting it factory reset after factory reset hard restarts trying to downgrade to iOS 9.3.1 all to no avail. I have NO notifications at all except vibrate so I have to have the phone basically in my hand to know if I am getting and incoming call even no notifications on text messenger Facebook and now I discover it will not connect via bluetooth to my vehicle AV hands free system that I have been using for the past 2 yrs. Also same as you no Air Drop NOTHING. All sounds and notifications are on and working when I test on the phone mt tablet will connect to my car bluetooth my partners Samsung connects but iPhone NO not since this piece rubbish iOS 9.3.2 came along.

NOT HAPPY APPLE NOT HAPPY at all.

May 31, 2016 7:04 PM in response to silly714

No sorry to say none at all as of now. My phone call notifications started working magically 😕 was not working one day got up the next morning and it's working al least I know when someone is calling me now. As far as notifications for messages FB or anything else nothing. I give up Apple has obviously got lots of grubs in it since the man Steve Jobs passed it's done nothing but try to reinvent itself without much success. Anything past iPhone5 is bigger but does not have the build quality and as far as software and updates go my Partners Samsung Galaxy edge plus kills Apple. For performance build quality and updates plus speed. 😠

Air Drop on iOS 9.3.2 not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.