Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 9.3.2

is anyone having trouble with your Bluetooth since the update to IOS this morning? 9.3.2? the update said it was supposed to fix Bluetooth problems not create them.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.3.2

Posted on May 18, 2016 12:53 PM

5 replies

May 23, 2016 7:54 AM in response to kitt241

BT and WiFi issues have been ongoing for me since I bought my two devices (iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6s Plus). I'll elaborate on the behavior:

• At random, WiFi will stop working (no networks appear under WiFi settings).
  • Other users in the same network are not affected.
  • Radio is on, but no connection is active to known networks nor can new networks be added.
  • Switching radio off and on has no effect.
  • Switching Airplane Mode on/off has no effect.
  • Restarting device is only recourse to resume network connection.

BT is a similar situation. Sometimes the connection to a BT device will not be established until iPad/iPhone is restarted. This can happen two-three days in a row, or sometimes at longer or shorter intervals. There seems to be no predictable pattern or circumstances for the behavior to occur.

The issue has been occurring from day one on the iPad with iOS 8 (currently on iOS 9.3.1), and from day one on the iPhone (also currently on iOS 9.3.1).

I'm considering a visit to the local Apple Store possibly next week, but I doubt they'll be own up to the issues. We'll see.

IOS 9.3.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.