Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to remove iCloud from my Apple Watch, but...

... it doesnt appear under www.icloud.com.

I have followed these steps:

1. Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together.
  2. Open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab.
  3. Tap Apple Watch, then tap Unpair Apple Watch.
  4. Enter your Apple ID password. If you forgot your Apple ID password, you can reset it.
  5. Tap again to confirm.

and I went to https://www.icloud.com/activationlock/ to check the status. It is still locked, so I tried to do:

1. On a computer, go to iCloud.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID, and open Settings.
  3. Under My Devices, click your Apple Watch.
  4. Click User uploaded file next to your device.
  5. Click Remove to confirm.

But my watch isnt there. Anyone know how I should proceed?

Apple Watch

Posted on May 18, 2016 9:31 PM

2 replies

May 18, 2016 9:42 PM in response to aeolian.mode

Hi ..

I found this in iCloud Help ..

Remove a device you lost, sold, or gave away

If you’re no longer using an iOS device, Mac, or Apple Watch, you can remove it from your iCloud account. When you remove an iPhone or Apple Watch set up to use Apple Pay, Apple Pay is disabled for the device, and your cards are removed from the device, even if the device is offline.

Important: If you’re still looking for your Apple Watch, and it has Activation Lock enabled, mark it as missing instead of removing it. That way, your Apple ID and password are required to reactivate and use your Apple Watch.

If your Apple Watch has Activation Lock enabled, and you don’t mark it as missing before you remove it, Activation Lock is disabled when you remove it. You might want that to happen if you sold or gave away your Apple Watch but forgot to disable Activation Lock.

1. Go to Settings on iCloud.com, then look at the My Devices section.If you don’t see the My Devices section, your account just has access to iCloud web-only features. To gain access to other iCloud features, set up iCloud on your iOS device or Mac.
  2. In the list of devices, click the one you want to remove.
  3. Click the Delete button next to the device. If you don’t see the Delete button, click Remove Device (below the device serial number or IMEI number).

Besides removing an iOS device or Mac from your iCloud Account, you can remove it from Find My iPhone.

If you remove a device from your iCloud account, and the device reconnects to the Internet, it reappears in the My Devices section of Settings.

If one of your devices isn’t listed, make sure it’s set up for iCloud with the Apple ID you used to sign in to iCloud.com. If it’s an iOS device, make sure it has iOS 8 or later. If it’s a Mac, make sure it has OS X v10.10 or later.

Trying to remove iCloud from my Apple Watch, but...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.