Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cancel starz subscription

We subscribed to Starz through our Apple TV and I cannot find a way to cancel the subscription. If I go to my account and select manage subscriptions, Starz does not show as a subscription. Any ideas on why it doesn't show?

Posted on May 19, 2016 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2017 8:31 PM

Here is how to unsubscribe from your iTunes account...

From a Computer

Open iTunes on your computer

Select Account from the top menu and then View My Account

Enter your password

Scroll down to Settings

Under settings is a list of options, find subscriptions and to the right select Manage

Choose STARZ

Towards the bottom is the setting for Automatic Renewal, select Off

Select Done

11 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2017 8:31 PM in response to SuggestedName

Here is how to unsubscribe from your iTunes account...

From a Computer

Open iTunes on your computer

Select Account from the top menu and then View My Account

Enter your password

Scroll down to Settings

Under settings is a list of options, find subscriptions and to the right select Manage

Choose STARZ

Towards the bottom is the setting for Automatic Renewal, select Off

Select Done

Sep 22, 2017 9:05 PM in response to 96Peacock

This was driving me crazy as well because it was not coming up in iTunes under Subscriptions/Manage. I thought for sure it was ordered under my apple id because I received the email confirmation. But I went back to my apple tv in Settings and took a look at which apple ID is registered on my apple tv and it was my husbands. Worth a shot to double check.

Jul 1, 2016 1:54 PM in response to 96Peacock

I was given this feedback directly from Starz and it seems to have worked.

From an iPhone, iPad or iPod Go into Settings Select iTunes & App Store Select your Apple ID Select View Apple ID and enter your Apple ID password Under Subscriptions select Manage Find and select your STARZ subscription Turn off Automatic Renewal Select Done From a Computer Open iTunes on your computer Select Account from the top menu and then View My Account Enter your password Scroll down to Settings Under settings is a list of options, find subscriptions and to the right select Manage. Choose STARZ Towards the bottom is the setting for Automatic Renewal, select Off Select Done

cancel starz subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.