Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do you get to level 2 in apple support

<Re-Titled by Host>

iPad Pro, iOS 9.3.1, iphone

Posted on May 20, 2016 12:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2016 12:51 PM

You mean on this forum?

Answer questions and eventually you'll collect enough points to become level 2.

https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-9251

explains it

14 replies

May 23, 2016 5:06 PM in response to jayballerrr23

Jay --

You just help a whole bunch of people, working really hard to always give them the right answers. When I was first starting, I would see an interesting question, and then do some research on it, and post the best advice I could find, in my own words. As time went along, I learned a lot, and the whole process of trying to help others, has helped me learn so much, as well.

We encourage all Original Posters of questions to make sure they reward good answers. There are 2 "Helpful" awards (5 pts) and 1 "Solved" (10 points), available to every Original Poster. Some people don't award points for some reason, but when they do, it gets you closer to level 2.

Welcome aboard!

Jun 17, 2016 7:24 AM in response to jayballerrr23

jayballerrr23 wrote:

<Re-Titled by Host>

If you are referring to when you call in or chat, that is very easy. If you specifically insist/ask to speak with a senior advisor on the matter at hand, you will be transferred to one. It is a requirement that the advisor you are speaking with, if they are not a senior advisor themselves, to transfer you upon request.

Keep in mind that hold times may vary for different departments. When you ask to be transferred, you're being queued up in that senior department, not to a specific person that that advisor has sitting next to them so if that department is busy with other calls/chats there may be a wait.

Also, if you have an ongoing case, save your case number. If your case has not been resolved yet and you are unable to reach your senior advisor you were last working with, that case is required to continue with another senior advisor by default. Provide your case number at the beginning of your call or chat if you are still working on an issue that you were not given a resolution for by Apple.

Sep 27, 2016 1:12 PM in response to jayballerrr23

Gaining Level 2

Reporting is all about helping to make sure the
community is a great place to learn about your favorite Apple
products. If you see a new discussion or a reply that seems
like it should be in a different area or perhaps is inappropriate,
please report it. And remember, with great reporting power
comes great responsibility.

To report an entire discussion, click the dropdown menu next to the follow button.
To report a reply within a discussion, click the dropdown menu
below the reply.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.