Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CROSSFADE OPTION NOT WORKING AFTER UPDATING ITUNES 12.4

😢CROSSFADE NOT WORKING AFTER UPDATING ITUNES 12.4 .

DONE WITH LOTS OF TROUBLESHOOTING STEP HELPED BY APPLE ON CALL CCE.

I AM SUFER WITH HUGE LOSE IN MY WORK.

PLEASE SOLVE THIS ISSUE AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE.😟

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on May 21, 2016 12:29 AM

3 replies

May 26, 2016 6:04 AM in response to chetan kapoor

I spoke to Apple support via phone on May 20th. Went through about 20 mins of troubleshooting with two people duplicating everything I had already tried. The conclusion was that it is a bug in the latest version of iTunes 12.4 after the support person tried it on his own computer. They said I would have to wait for the next update.

I'm really disappointed with Apple over the last few years. This seems like a very basic feature that should be tested prior to release. Steve is spinning in his grave. I have been a Mac user since 1987 and know my way around a Mac pretty well. I just recently purchased a new iMac and the migration from my 6 year old iMac was nothing short of painful. The auto migration wouldn't complete and it took me days and days to sort it out manually. Never again. I will take both machines into the Apple shop and have them sort it. For many years you could say, "It just works." That is definitely not the case anymore.

May 26, 2016 7:58 AM in response to chetan kapoor

I AM SUFER WITH HUGE LOSE IN MY WORK.

I am failing to see how lack of crossfade can result in employment suffering. If you are using iTunes for something like DJ activity you need to realize it is consumer level software, not professional. You can still use it but you can't have any specific expectations. If you are using it as a professional DJ, a professional would make sure they had backups and alternatives to everything, including a second computer that had not yet been upgraded to the new iTunes. You also would not upgrade the second one until you had thoroughly tested the new version. This is, after all, your job.

CROSSFADE OPTION NOT WORKING AFTER UPDATING ITUNES 12.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.