Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Health App at watch!

Hello,

I have updated and restored my new Watch.

Now I'm missing the Health App at my Watch.

How can I activate or install the Health App?

Thank you!

Posted on May 21, 2016 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2016 11:11 AM

Hi

The Health app is not supposed to be on your watch - nor can it be added to it.

Health and fitness data from Apple Watch, iPhone and any other data sources is aggregated within the Health app on your iPhone. The app presents data in charts that take account of all data sources, without double counting any data that may be provided by multiple sources for the same time period (such as steps data, when you are both wearing your watch and carrying your iPhone).

More information:

Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2016 11:11 AM in response to wolpet

Hi

The Health app is not supposed to be on your watch - nor can it be added to it.

Health and fitness data from Apple Watch, iPhone and any other data sources is aggregated within the Health app on your iPhone. The app presents data in charts that take account of all data sources, without double counting any data that may be provided by multiple sources for the same time period (such as steps data, when you are both wearing your watch and carrying your iPhone).

More information:

Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

May 21, 2016 12:17 PM in response to wolpet

The Heartbeat Glance (which is used to manually measure your heart rate on your watch) is not an app, so there is not supposed to be - and nor is there - an icon for it on the Home screen on your watch, where icons for installed apps are shown. (The Home screen is accessed by pressing once on the Digital Crown).

Instead, when viewing the time on your watch face: swipe up on the screen, then swipe left / right until you find the Heartbeat Glance. Swipe down on the screen to exit.

More information:

https://help.apple.com/watch/#/apd4826bea85

Missing Health App at watch!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.