Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch time different from iphone

the time on my apple watch when i set time zone to auto select is different from The time displayed on my iphone. iPhone is on the correct time, apple watch is 30 min early. Time offset on the apple watch is set to zero.

Posted on May 25, 2016 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2016 2:52 PM

Hi,

Restart your iPhone > https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

And restart your Watch > Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Then check the time.

If it's still a problem, un pair then re par the iPhone and Apple Watch.

Instructions here >> Unpair your Apple Watch and iPhone

Also, make sure your iPhone is up to date. Tap Settings > General > Software Update

and for the Watch, on the iPhone tap the Watch app User uploaded file then tap Software Update.

If on the iPhone you see: Can't connect to the Apple Watch, you will need to enter the passcode.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2016 2:52 PM in response to Cerivero

Hi,

Restart your iPhone > https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

And restart your Watch > Restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Then check the time.

If it's still a problem, un pair then re par the iPhone and Apple Watch.

Instructions here >> Unpair your Apple Watch and iPhone

Also, make sure your iPhone is up to date. Tap Settings > General > Software Update

and for the Watch, on the iPhone tap the Watch app User uploaded file then tap Software Update.

If on the iPhone you see: Can't connect to the Apple Watch, you will need to enter the passcode.

May 26, 2016 3:31 AM in response to Cerivero

On your iPhone tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings

No data or media will be deleted but settings will be restored to factory default.

It can take a few minutes for the reset process. When it's done tap Settings > General > Date & Time then make sure: Set Automatically is toggled ON.

A reset will not un pair your Apple Watch. Use it like you normally do.

" I tried restoring the watch to an old backup with the previous watch os and the problem persists"

If resetting does not help, there may be something in that backup that is causing a conflict. At this point you may need to restore the iPhone to factory settings > Use iTunes on your Mac or PC to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

If you do this you will have to re "pair' the Apple Watch > Set up your Apple Watch

Apple watch time different from iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.