Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FYI on Books with Lustre Paper!

Hello from PrestoMeghan!

I've talked to many of you over the past couple of months on Live Chat and email and the BIG questions I keep getting are "what is Lustre Paper?" and "which paper type should I choose?" So just wanted to drop in and explain a thing or two and also share some news. In short, we are updating the names of our paper so that you can get a better idea of the thickness. 🙂

PrestoPhoto Premium Paper is the standard 148 GSM Text Weight that is used throughout the industry, including the books that were previously printed through Apple. If you want to match a book, this 148 GSM / 100# Text is what you would use.

We’ve just updated our product catalog with a beta release of our Lustre 260, which is seriously awesome paper - in addition to having a rich sheen and vibrant color reproduction, at 260 GSM, it is much thicker than the Premium/standard paper mentioned above.

If you upload your Aperture PDF to our site and wonder which paper option to choose... I always say go with either Premium or Lustre (depending on your budget).. but for tip-top quality, go with Lustre!

Please let me know if you have any questions at all... I wanted y'all to be the first to know about the new, thicker paper. I'll be checking in on the forums this Holiday Weekend so definitely let me know if there is anything I can help with!!

Best,

Meghan

*I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link.*

Posted on May 27, 2016 3:03 PM

2 replies

FYI on Books with Lustre Paper!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.