Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use Mail Drop

I tried to email a video from my iPad but it was too large. A drop down menu offered an option to send to mail drop. How do I retrieve from mail drop?

[Re-Titled by Host]

iPad 2, iOS 9.3.2

Posted on May 28, 2016 1:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2017 9:30 AM

Send it to your e-mail address. You will get a message that it was received and you can download it. It will tell you exactly where in your Download file it is located. (Rename it so you can find it easily. At this point I dragged it to a file on my computer where I wanted it and then you can send it wherever you want, or keep it. This was the first time I did it. I hope this helps.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2017 9:30 AM in response to kenstot16

Send it to your e-mail address. You will get a message that it was received and you can download it. It will tell you exactly where in your Download file it is located. (Rename it so you can find it easily. At this point I dragged it to a file on my computer where I wanted it and then you can send it wherever you want, or keep it. This was the first time I did it. I hope this helps.

How to use Mail Drop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.