Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot see "add card" to wallet on my iPhone 6s Plus. I do see "scan code to add pass" and "find apps for wallet." What do I need to do to add debit and credit card so I can use Apple Pay?

I cannot see "add card" to wallet on my iPhone 6s Plus. I do see "scan code to add pass" and "find apps for wallet." What do I need to do to add debit and credit card so I can use Apple Pay?

Apple App Gifting-OTHER

Posted on May 30, 2016 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2016 11:46 AM

Apple Pay has to be available in your location. Also, debit cards are not generally accepted for Apple Pay. If you are not seeing Apple Pay or the ➕ then I would believe your location does not support Apple Pay. See this support document for additional information. About Apple Pay - Apple Support

10 replies

May 30, 2016 11:53 AM in response to GregoryHill60

Hi Gregory

To be able to set up and use Apple Pay, your iPhone region needs to be set to a country where Apple Pay is available:

Go to: Settings > General > Language & Region > Region - set to your country.

You will also need a supported card from a participating issuer in that country.

More information:

Set up Apple Pay on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Apple Pay participating banks and store cards - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.