Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Myfitnesspal not syncing to Apple watch

I have had myfitnesspal for a couple of years now. It works great and I depend on it for my weight-loss.

I was using vevo smart and I recently set it up on my new Apple Watch. everything worked great for a few days and now I can get no information on the Apple Watch myfitnesspal app. It is counting steps which show up on my iPhone myfitnesspal. it also shows up on my iPhone health app. but on my Apple Watch no calories nor nutrients nor steps are shown. But they used to be there.

has anybody else experienced this and have you come up with a solution.

Apple Watch

Posted on May 30, 2016 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2016 3:33 PM

Hi Bob

MyFitnessPal's support resources for Apple Watch include the following:

"If the Watch app is unresponsive communicating with the iPhone, exiting and re-launching the Watch app is usually enough to cause un-synced data to process. In some cases it may also be helpful to tap More > Sync on the MyFitnessPal iPhone app."

More information:

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1957681-how-does-the-myfi tnesspal-apple-watch-app-work-

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2016 3:33 PM in response to bob Keenan

Hi Bob

MyFitnessPal's support resources for Apple Watch include the following:

"If the Watch app is unresponsive communicating with the iPhone, exiting and re-launching the Watch app is usually enough to cause un-synced data to process. In some cases it may also be helpful to tap More > Sync on the MyFitnessPal iPhone app."

More information:

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1957681-how-does-the-myfi tnesspal-apple-watch-app-work-

Myfitnesspal not syncing to Apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.