Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s Plus Delayed Missed Call Notification On Lock Screen

I'm facing this strange problem on my iPhone 6S Plus. Missed call notification appear on lock screen only after 8-10 seconds of getting the missed call. It's been 2 months and even the Apple Care has not been able to solve the problem. All they say is that there's some problem with my data and that my phone works fine without my backup. Also I've tried restoring the same backup on my old iPhone 6 and it works perfectly fine. How is it that it works fine on my iPhone 6 but not on the iPhone 6S Plus if the problem is with the data? I told Apple Care in India to swap my device since it's under warranty but they are not ready to swap. I'm really frustrated with it. They don't give me any solution neither do they swap the device. Can anyone help me with the solution?

If I restore the phone & restore the backup it works for a day , then again back to no delayed missed call notification. Once I even deleted "whatsapp" and immediately the missed calls started to appear. But then again the next day it was back to normal (delayed missed call notification)

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.3.2, null

Posted on May 31, 2016 2:55 AM

23 replies

Jun 2, 2016 8:09 AM in response to ManSinha

I'm in touch with the senior executives at Apple Care in India; case ID: 1096916768; but as of now after nearly 2 months they are not providing me with a solution and are not even offering me a swap. I told them that my same data from iPhone 6S Plus restored in my older iPhone 6 works perfectly so might be its a hardware issue, but they don't agree. Had a chat with Apple Care in the US and they offered me a swap but I'm based in India and the Apple Care in India fail to give me any solution or offer me a swap. I've been calling them almost daily but all they say is we are yet to get any updates from our senior team back in US. This has been a very frustrating experience for the first time with Apple; neither are they giving me a solution nor are they offering me a swap.

Jun 14, 2016 4:11 AM in response to vickyshahri

After a wait of more then 2 months I've been informed by the Apple Care engineers in India that users of iPhone 6S & 6S Plus are facing the same problem as me and that I have to wait till the next OS update for the problem to rectify. Is there anyone else in this forum facing the same missed call bug as me? I'm wondering if I'm the only one with this problem and also why Apple engineers took 2 months just to convey this to me that other users are facing problem?

iPhone 6s Plus Delayed Missed Call Notification On Lock Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.