Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find out how many song I have on my ITunes?

JJust curious to see how many songs I have

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Jun 2, 2016 1:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2016 1:32 AM

Depends upon what exactly that you mean. You can see how many songs you have in the Music app on your phone via Settings > General > About > Songs. For how many songs you have in the My Music section of your computer's iTunes library go into the Songs view in My Music, and at the bottom of the screen (if you have the Status Bar set to show in the View drop-down menu) should be the number of tracks, how long it would take to play them all, and the space that they are taking up

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2016 1:32 AM in response to Candicent0725

Depends upon what exactly that you mean. You can see how many songs you have in the Music app on your phone via Settings > General > About > Songs. For how many songs you have in the My Music section of your computer's iTunes library go into the Songs view in My Music, and at the bottom of the screen (if you have the Status Bar set to show in the View drop-down menu) should be the number of tracks, how long it would take to play them all, and the space that they are taking up

How do I find out how many song I have on my ITunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.