Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Studio Wireless volume is low!

I have an old pair of Beats Studio Wireless which got broken and Apple was not able to fix it. Now I just bought a new pair of Beats Studio Wireless, and they are so low... nobody can imagine how low! My new beats makes a maximum sound of 25% in comparison to my old ones. So annoyed of the this bad investment! And tried everything.

If there is anyway I can fix this volume issue that would be great 😟

Beats Studio Wireless-OTHER

Posted on Jun 2, 2016 2:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2017 12:45 PM

Hey. Now I have headphones Beats Studio Wireless (Gloss Black). Before that, I used Studio Wireless in previously color-revision (Black-Red) for a year and I feel the difference. It seems, I have the same problem

The best thing you can do now is tweet @BeatsSupport or call to Beats (Apple) Support so they understand that this is not an isolated case. I did both (and even immodestly wrote to several engineers in Facebook), but did not get a solution to the problem. Obviously, this is a flaw in the firmware 2.1.8 and the only thing we can do is ask them to work and fix itUser uploaded file

16 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2017 12:45 PM in response to Abx7xy

Hey. Now I have headphones Beats Studio Wireless (Gloss Black). Before that, I used Studio Wireless in previously color-revision (Black-Red) for a year and I feel the difference. It seems, I have the same problem

The best thing you can do now is tweet @BeatsSupport or call to Beats (Apple) Support so they understand that this is not an isolated case. I did both (and even immodestly wrote to several engineers in Facebook), but did not get a solution to the problem. Obviously, this is a flaw in the firmware 2.1.8 and the only thing we can do is ask them to work and fix itUser uploaded file

Jul 29, 2017 8:09 AM in response to Abx7xy

Same problem here.. It seems that headphones with serial number starting in FL4S has this volume issue.. I have 3 pairs of studio wireless, two of them has the FL4S serial and lower volume, and the other starts in BAI1 serial, without any issue. The volume difference in max volume it's brutal when comparing it. It seems that the BAI1 pair has 50% more power output than the FL4S! I have complained and showed to apple the difference but they said that's normal and the headphones are not deffective..

Jan 17, 2018 7:40 AM in response to Abx7xy

I just bought studio 3 wireless because my husband has the previous version (red and black) and I love how it sounds. God I got so disappointed in beats when I heard how my new beats sound like. At first the sound was too low then I read your messages here and fixed it it became louder BUT still nothing compared to my husbands beats. This is so not fair and unprofessional from Apple and Beats. No one did the efford to reply or try to help us here. I’m returning mine tomorrow. Useless peace of technology. Very disappointed

Nov 24, 2016 2:00 PM in response to Abx7xy

Did you find a solution to your problem? I have had a Studio wireless which was broken and got a new one where the volume is around 25% lower than the volume of my old beats. I tried all the suggestions i can find without any luck. I even tried to check if there is a new software update but it says it's up to date (version 2.1.8). Did they change anything in the software or what is the issue here? It is really disappointing that volume is so low even though everything is set to maximum. Should note that i tried with iPhone 7, iPhone 6, Macbook Pro, Pc, Samsung S6 Edge + and with and without wires its the same.

Anyone facing the problem? anyone has a solution to this?

Beats Studio Wireless volume is low!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.