Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Maps App is showing wrong business hours, how do I get this changed for my business?

My customers using iphone Maps App are getting the wrong business hours for my business. We close at 5:30 and the apple maps apps is showing 6pm. My website, facebook, yelp, google maps, and all ads say 5:30. how do I get this changed on the Apple Maps App?

Posted on Jun 2, 2016 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2016 9:10 AM

I have 8 locations and all are accurate but my store in downtown Seattle, I don't have an iphone, but am getting tons of customer complaints. I have checked all areas online and my store hours are accurate, its so strange, I have had everyone I know with an apple phone click on the report an issue link and state the business hours are wrong but it is not working 😟

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2016 9:10 AM in response to Phil0124

I have 8 locations and all are accurate but my store in downtown Seattle, I don't have an iphone, but am getting tons of customer complaints. I have checked all areas online and my store hours are accurate, its so strange, I have had everyone I know with an apple phone click on the report an issue link and state the business hours are wrong but it is not working 😟

Jun 2, 2016 11:14 AM in response to Malloy79

Are they actually editing the business hours? Or simply tapping on "My Issue is not listed" and describing the problem?

When they tap on "Location Details Incorrect" option, they can then change the hours there specifically and "send" the report. It may take a while, but if enough people do it, it should eventually change.

Example from a Best Buy near me:

User uploaded file

Maps App is showing wrong business hours, how do I get this changed for my business?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.