Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover deleted call history from iPhone 6?

I am new to iPhone. I don't know why I received so many spamming calls from unknown resources. I need to clean up the call history, but it turns out I just wrongly deleted a couple of important ones in recent. I turned on iCloud sync. Would it possible to recover the call history from iCloud?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Jun 2, 2016 11:24 PM

2 replies

Jun 6, 2016 10:11 AM in response to zekddsy

Hi zekddsy,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities and welcome to the iPhone family.

I understand that you just deleted some important recent calls in your iPhone's call history and you want to recover these calls from iCloud.

First, you'll want to verify on your iPhone the Last Backup time in iCloud to see if this time includes when these calls were placed or received. You can check by following this path: Settings > iCloud > Backup

Next, if you determine that the Last Backup time has saved these calls, the following article provides information on restoring your iPhone from an iCloud backup:

iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

Cheers!

How to recover deleted call history from iPhone 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.