Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud pages won't load on any web browser?

Hi all,

Already troubleshooted with Apple about this issue, to no avail. I was hoping someone else has had this problem and could help me! I often create and edit documents through icloud.com's pages module, and until yesterday, it worked great. Now, it is constantly loading and I can't retrieve any of my documents. Regardless of what computer I'm using (I've tried my Macbook, Macbook Air, and several PCs) and regardless of the web browser (I've tried Safari, Chrome, Mozilla, and Internet Explorer), the page is just constantly on the loading screen.

I have found a way to retrieve those documents through the iCloud drive in the Pages folder, but that doesn't really fix my issue.

Just wondering what can be done so I can continue editing online.

Thanks again.

MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015), iOS 9.3.2

Posted on Jun 3, 2016 9:27 AM

12 replies

Jun 7, 2016 6:58 AM in response to rachelrene93

I am having this same issue on iMac with my business Apple ID: Pages for iCloud.com just spins and spins and says "Loading" but never loads.
It happens on multiple iMacs, and on multiple ISPs. There is over 4GB of available storage space on the account, and the Pages documents can still be accessed through iCloud.com's iCloud Drive.

I discovered that it is not a problem on every iCloud.com account, because I can log in with my personal Apple ID, and iCloud.com Pages loads fine. The big difference between the accounts is that the business account has over 150 Pages documents in it.

My guess is that there's either some sort of limit to the number of documents, or there is a corrupt file in there mucking things up. I'm experimenting to see if removing files fixes the problem.

Jun 7, 2016 7:22 AM in response to kevynjacobs

I am currently waiting for a response from a Mac Adviser at Apple, who sent the issue to their engineering team given that I'm having the issue on multiple devices and on every web browser. I will let you know how they attempt to fix the issue---I think it is certainly something on their end. I have also tried deleting documents that I was working on when this became an issue, but to no avail.

Jun 7, 2016 5:41 PM in response to kevynjacobs

Yeah im aware of that I was referring to how am I able to access pages documents through the IOS app but not through a desktop browser meaning it's clearly just a problem with the desktop site not the entire pages / iCloud system.

I've contacted support and they are phoning me tomorrow - I guess the more people make them aware of it the quicker it will get fixed - fingers crossed.

Jun 9, 2016 7:26 AM in response to JTresadern

Everyone else having this issue:

My iCloud was repaired about two days ago, although I never received a response from the Apple advisor as to how it was fixed or what caused the problem. Apple engineers did reach out to me and mention a need to check their server logs, but overall I would suggest that if you're still having this problem, contact the engineers for iWork and they can fix this from their servers. It is nothing that can really be manually fixed unless you think you have a corrupt file (which I didn't) and is totally on Apple's end to repair.

I wish I could give a more detailed explanation as to what happened to cause this problem, but that simply wasn't explained to me.

iCloud pages won't load on any web browser?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.