Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud.com icons locked, unable to access after login

Hello Team,

Today I turned off 2-step verification in my apple ID and from then I am unable to access iCloud.com. As soon as I sign in to iCloud.com, it just spics at the center and in the top right corner it will have my name on clicking which I go to iCloud settings. Over there as well I just get to verify my identity, as soon as I click on verify my identity, it will bring me back to same page where there will be a spinning icon at the center of the screen. However after going to iCloud.com, on the top left corder if I click on settings drop down, I see all my iCloud icons i.e iCloud Mail, iCloud Contact etc. are grayed out with a small lock in the bottom right of each icons. I have attached the image for your reference. My iCloud services are working fine on my iPhone however I am unable to login to iCloud.com. Please help me figure out what seems to be a problem with my Apple ID.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

<Image Edited by Host to Remove Personal Information>

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.2, null

Posted on Jun 4, 2016 12:39 PM

3 replies

iCloud.com icons locked, unable to access after login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.