Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I retrieve my telephone numbers on iphone

Erased phone numbers from my iphone 5C Is there anyway to retrieve the numbers?

iPhone 5c, Erased phone numbers accidently

Posted on Jun 7, 2016 8:34 AM

5 replies

Jun 27, 2017 7:56 PM in response to delphene2

The following link has instructions on how to restore using an iTunes or iCloud backup. Note that a restore will replace all of the data on your phone with the data from the time of the backup. There isn't a way to restore just Contacts from a backup. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you had the Contacts synced to iCloud (i.e., if Settings > iCloud > Contacts was turned on), you can use a computer and log in to https://www.icloud.com/ and then go to the Settings app there and in the Advanced section at lower left there is an option to Restore Contacts. Using that will allow you to select an archive date and will then restore your Contacts on all of your devices that have Contact sync turned on. It will also make a new archive of the contacts before it does the restore.

Jun 7, 2016 8:39 AM in response to delphene2

from backup?

Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup - Apple Support

Apple

Mar 21, 2016 - Follow steps in the iOS Setup Assistant. Join a Wi-Fi network and follow steps until you see the Set Up Device screen. Tap Restore from an iCloud Backup. Then sign in to iCloud.

Apple

Mar 21, 2016 - Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network. In iOS 8 or later, tap Settings > iCloud > Backup. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup. Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on.

Restore your device - About backups in iCloud and ... - Get help backing up your ...

Apple

Mar 25, 2016 - Use your iCloud backup to set up a new iOS device or need to restore information on one you already have.

Apple

Apr 5, 2016 - Follow these steps if you need help restoring your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from an iTunes backup. For example, there might not be a ...

Jun 7, 2016 9:00 AM in response to delphene2

Note that an ICloud backup does not include contacts, or any other data that is already stored in your iCloud. Contacts can be sync'd across devices using iCLoud, but if you did not enable contacts in your iPhone's iCLoud settings, then they will not be in iCloud at all. If you have an iTunes backup, you can use that.

About backups in iCloud and iTunes - Apple Support

Jun 7, 2016 9:32 AM in response to delphene2

If you have iCloud sync enabled for contacts, and you deleted those numbers, then they will have been deleted in iCloud as well as the whole point of iCloud sync is to keep your contacts synchronized across all devices sharing that iCloud account. Unless you have an iTunes backup, or keep a separate copy of your contacts on your computer or somewhere, then sorry, but they are gone.

How can I retrieve my telephone numbers on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.