Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot log in with iTunes connect. Failure message says "Apple ID isn't associated with a content provider in iTunes Connect.

GGetting log in error message "Apple ID isn't associated with a content provider in iTunes Connect. Apple ID works fine anywhere else I use it. Not an ID error.

iPad 2, iOS 8.4

Posted on Jun 7, 2016 10:58 AM

22 replies

Nov 15, 2017 11:27 AM in response to darren.s

It appears to me that this question has not been answered for mere iTunes users who are NOT developers. I cannot update to latest iTunes version (need to update before decommissioning iPad Air 2 and transferring to new iPad Pro). I get the above error msg (2002) and cannot proceed. New Pro just sitting unused awaiting a response that will allow me to proceed with iTunes update.

Can anyone describe the fix?

Doss

Jun 9, 2016 10:05 PM in response to sodypop2

Hi sodypop2!

I can understand you're trying to sign in to iTunes Connect, and I'm happy to get you to the right place to look into this for you. iTunes Connect is supported by Apple Developer Support, so you will want to use this link for any iTunes Connect questions:

iTunes Connect - Support - Apple Developer

Thanks for contacting Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Jul 9, 2016 5:25 AM in response to David Bourne

HI Darren,

on vacation and just happened to see your question today. iTunes Connect is a developer tool and has nothing to do with making a connection to iTunes Store, if that is what you expect. I didn't know what it was and tried to use it for connecting to iTunes And that was the reason for my question. My own ignorance. Hope this helps resolve your question.

Cannot log in with iTunes connect. Failure message says "Apple ID isn't associated with a content provider in iTunes Connect.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.