Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I watch Fox News on Apple TV?

How can I watch Fox News on my Apple TV?

Apple TV, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jun 11, 2016 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2017 9:59 PM

All I know is that if there is no viable option to watch FOX live news, on Apple TV I will not buy the Apple TV. Many, if not the majority of us out there still like the conservative edge on what takes place in the world. Another option is OAN...but having both would be optimal. CNN. MSNBC, CBS, NBC all subscribe to the media agenda. I don't want it in my home. Therefore until they have that option , and be an equal opportunity subscriber of all stations, you can forget it.

22 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2017 9:59 PM in response to JLV1973

All I know is that if there is no viable option to watch FOX live news, on Apple TV I will not buy the Apple TV. Many, if not the majority of us out there still like the conservative edge on what takes place in the world. Another option is OAN...but having both would be optimal. CNN. MSNBC, CBS, NBC all subscribe to the media agenda. I don't want it in my home. Therefore until they have that option , and be an equal opportunity subscriber of all stations, you can forget it.

Oct 9, 2017 10:01 PM in response to BarbSharfman

Feb 25, 2017 2:59 PM in response to Barrybuilt

Yes, by switching from SlingTV to PlayStation Vue. I also tried DirectTV Now which has Fox News but is also more expensive than PlayStation. One of the cool things about PlayStation is they have a DVR like function which allows you to select shows that will be available in their cloud for 28 days.

This is the 3rd time I've tried to cut-the-cord and it's going much better. My solution currently consists of TiVo Roamio OTA for local programming and Pkaystation Vue for everything else including KC Royals baseball. My TV costs are approx $45/mo.

how can I watch Fox News on Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.