Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For Hiroto (new)

Hiroto, many thanks for your new CSS. There are just a few small things I'd like to try to modify. First, for the thread list (for which I've already used a darker blue for bolded-read content), I find the text there a bit too heavy, and I'm wondering if you can suggest a bit lighter version of that, and of course, where to enter it.

User uploaded file

Also, at least on my Mac, the reply window goes too far out near the right edge of the screen, making reading sometimes a bit difficult. Could you perhaps offer a way to have a somewhat narrower, more compact window for replies?

User uploaded file

Posted on Jun 12, 2016 10:13 AM

5 replies

Jun 12, 2016 10:45 AM in response to WZZZ

Update: figured out the first question. Line 400 .j-browse-details .j-td-title strong { font-weight: 600 !important; }

Changed font-weight to 400.

Also, as a FYI, to remove some annoyances, I've added the following to around Line 40, fromtt2's "Tweaks"

.more-answers {display: none !important;} /* Hide the more to the conversation block */
.all-replies-container {display: inherit !important;} /* Display all answers */

Jun 12, 2016 3:40 PM in response to WZZZ

Hello

To limit the max width of body canvas, you may simply replace the following rule in BODY section:

#body-apple { width: auto !important; min-width: 0px !important; }

with something like this (e.g., max-width : 1200px):

#body-apple { width: auto !important; max-width: 1200px !important; min-width: 0px !important; }

And thanks for the tt2's tweaks on .all-replies-container rule. However, I chose not to set it to {display: inherit !important; } because doing so will show promoted helpful replies AND all replies, which I think is redundant and confusing in some cases.

All the best,

H

PS. I just noticed that promoted solved post embedded in the original post (that is A block within Q block) loses every instance of word "body", e.g., #body-apple => #-apple. Obviously a bug in new fora software. So be very careful NOT to use the code in the promoted A block but the code in the original message.

For Hiroto (new)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.