Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Grey screen at IPhone 5S

Hello Expert

SInce few days there's grey screen appearing at bottom side of iPhon, this started with thin layer and growing by MM In day or so, as of now it's grown up to one inch and showing flashes / blinks at grey screen, often screen is getting hanged by disabling all options in screen.

i Tried options like switch off / on by holding home and power buttons, switching off / on by connecting to computer- iTune.

You may refer to attached pic for more clarity, please help how I can fix this issues

ManyUser uploaded file thanks

I phone User

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.2

Posted on Jun 17, 2016 1:41 AM

3 replies

Jun 17, 2016 2:17 PM in response to dhanu78

Hello dhanu78!

From what you're saying and showing, you're concerned about the gray square with the circle in it having appeared on the screen.

If that's the case, no worries! That is the Assistive Touch feature on the iPhone that puts the physical buttons as on screen controls. You can disable it in Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch. Or you can triple click the Home button, too. Check out this article:

Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Reply back if that's not the issue and let us know a little bit more about the gray screen, please.

Cheers!

Grey screen at IPhone 5S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.