📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

Battery life is a combination of many factors, such as how much you use your device and which apps you use. Learn what to do if you think your battery is draining too quickly >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Assyrian Flag Emoji

Hello,

Will Apple please add the Assyrian flag to the emoji? This question is for the iOS community for the iPhone mac and iPad. I have noticed they have added the Armenian flag but I do not see my flag. Assyria (modern day Iraq) was my country. Assyrians still exist all over the world. It would be nice to see our flag added to the keyboard. User uploaded file

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.2

Posted on Jun 17, 2016 7:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2016 7:57 AM

Apple doesn’t create emojis. Click here and contact the Unicode Consortium.

(142962)

1 reply

Assyrian Flag Emoji

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.