Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music 3 months free trial

if i joined the 3 months free trial on the apple music, do i have to pay after the three lonths end or can i just decline it and not use it? (Like, just test the first 3 months and then deciding not to use that application)

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.1

Posted on Jun 18, 2016 12:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2016 12:16 AM

If you do nothing your account will auto-renew at the end of the trial. If you want to cancel it you should turn off auto-renew a day or two before the trial is due to end:

Manage your Apple Music membership on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - Apple Support

Obviously when you do this you will no longer have access to songs you haven't actually purchased, and any songs you've downloaded for offline listening will no longer play.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2016 12:16 AM in response to Mari Quintana

If you do nothing your account will auto-renew at the end of the trial. If you want to cancel it you should turn off auto-renew a day or two before the trial is due to end:

Manage your Apple Music membership on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - Apple Support

Obviously when you do this you will no longer have access to songs you haven't actually purchased, and any songs you've downloaded for offline listening will no longer play.

apple music 3 months free trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.