Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you use Avery templates

How are you able to print to Avery labels?

iMac

Posted on Jun 20, 2016 5:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2016 5:58 PM

This was written for OS X Yosemite, but should still be valid for OS X El Capitan.

Contacts (Yosemite): Print labels, envelopes, and lists

4 replies

Jul 12, 2016 6:55 PM in response to craigfromsan ramon

Just to verify -- did you download and install the Avery app from http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Templates-%26-Software/Software/Avery-Design--P rint.htm

I ask that because they also have (or at least used to have) an online version that looks virtually identical but that doesn't work as well for me.

Using the downloaded version (which I just updated), I didn't see any instructions about resetting internet settings.

If you are using the downloaded and installed version from the above link, when you are on the "Preview & Print" tab (step 4 in the bar at the top) click the Green Print button at far right and then click "Open in Preview" and that should open your labels in Adobe Reader and you can print from there. I just tested that and it works for me. I also tested the other option (click the Green Print button at far right on the step 4 screen and then click Print instead of Open in Preview on the next window) that sends directly to the printer and that also worked. I prefer the "Open in Preview: method.

How do you use Avery templates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.