Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro keyboard shortcut for sound and brightness

I recently bought a 12.9" iPad Pro with the keyboard. I previously used an iPad Gen 3 with an Apple Bluetooth keyboard and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY (get the message) miss the shortcuts for sound and brightness. Yes you can change those on the screen but I really don't feel like creating my fonts from scratch when I type either. Using the screen to change sound or brightness is FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR slower than using the Apple bluetooth keyboard shortcuts. Am I missing something on the Pro keyboard?

Please no, and yes I do believe answers that aren't constructive and answering MY question is as worthless as spaghetti sauce as mortar for massonry. Am I missing shortcuts on the keyboard that I can't find? And yes, I've contact Apple in seven different accounts and ways to let them know that I'd like to trade in this keyboard for a new one with the top keys on the keyboard. It saves maybe 30 grams which cause a lot more problems than it saves in weight.

This is not like removing the floppy. This is like soldering memory onto a motherboard or making it nearly impossible to upgrade your hard drive or ...

Bexcuse of this I gave the iPad Pro keyboard a rating of 3 out of 5. It means that much to me. I would also give the stand-a-lone Apple Bluetooth a 3 out of 5 because of having separate batteries (which of course it has to have) and it isn't as thin and does have a way to hold the iPad up.

Not having though shortcuts is ---really--- irritating. I'm stressing this over and over in case someone from Apple sees it and says, "Boy, we screwed up here and the next version of the keyboard ---has--- to have them.

iPad Pro, iOS 9.3.2, iPad Pro 12.9" w/ 256GB wifi + cell

Posted on Jun 22, 2016 12:28 PM

There are no replies.

iPad Pro keyboard shortcut for sound and brightness

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.