Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find my own posts?

How the *&(*&$*%^! do I find my own posts and threads in the latest version of Apple Discussions?

In navigating Apple's most recent version of Discussions, nothing has been harder than trying to find my own posts. This was never easy--and I've been using Apple Discussions for years, so I've seen the changing versions of the site--but now it's impossible unless you already know how, and I don't. I used to be able to review my own posts by clicking on "My Stuff," but that's ancient history; now I have to wait for someone to respond to a question (and of course they won't be responding to old questions, even if I might want to look them up) before I can get back to one of my threads.

Sorry to sound cranky--I love Apple Discussions--but Apple, this is ridiculous! Who designs these things? Surely the first element any Help website needs is a nice, obvious dropdown at the top of the screen with "My Account" > "My Threads," or some such thing, that even Level 1 idiots like me can find without spending half an hour or more in a fruitless search.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.5), 13" early 2015

Posted on Jun 23, 2016 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2016 11:55 AM

Press your username at the top of the ASC website, and go to View Profile -> Activity. You can also see the threads you posted in by going to Content and choosing "Participating" in the left sidebar.

The new ASC interface turned out to be painful for some users, but I remember this kind of threads for the last big interface change. The new ASC is better in some aspects (now you can see how many replies a thread has got from the forum site) and worse in others, but it's a matter of time to get used to it.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2016 11:55 AM in response to Turtlewiz

Press your username at the top of the ASC website, and go to View Profile -> Activity. You can also see the threads you posted in by going to Content and choosing "Participating" in the left sidebar.

The new ASC interface turned out to be painful for some users, but I remember this kind of threads for the last big interface change. The new ASC is better in some aspects (now you can see how many replies a thread has got from the forum site) and worse in others, but it's a matter of time to get used to it.

How do I find my own posts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.