Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pairing wireless earbuds

I cannot pair my Skullcandy SB2 with my iPad 3rd Gen.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular (VZ), iOS 9.3.2

Posted on Jun 25, 2016 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2016 9:31 AM

What happens when you try? You need to put the headphones into discovery/pairing mode. See the manufacturer's instructions. Then turn on Bluetooth for the iPhone, to put the phone into discovery/pairing mode. You should see the headphones listed then in Bluetooth on the phone. Tap on them and finish the pairing process following the instructions on the screen, or what is printed in the instructions that came with the headphones.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2016 9:31 AM in response to bed67449

What happens when you try? You need to put the headphones into discovery/pairing mode. See the manufacturer's instructions. Then turn on Bluetooth for the iPhone, to put the phone into discovery/pairing mode. You should see the headphones listed then in Bluetooth on the phone. Tap on them and finish the pairing process following the instructions on the screen, or what is printed in the instructions that came with the headphones.

Pairing wireless earbuds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.