Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exporting all photos in a Burst from Photos App to desktop

I'd like to export all photos in a burst as individual photos from the Photos app without going through and selecting each one (don't even know if that'd work)

How to batch export? Thanks!

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Jun 25, 2016 9:18 AM

7 replies

Jul 13, 2017 8:34 AM in response to JEL888

how to I continue the process only exporting the remaining photos?

Select only the photos you want to export and export them - Option drag will export every thing you drag

Sorry, if I should ask this elsewhere, I after a little searching I didn't find any topic related to burst transfer and these two questions.

Very simple - start your own thread for your new questions - Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question - rather than ThreadJack a someone else's different question - ThreadJacking is rude and reduces the your chances of getting a good answer especially when you choose a solved hread to ThreadJack

LN

Jul 13, 2017 7:25 AM in response to JEL888

Also related, if I followed this procedure, but to export to an external hard drive, but had to stop as the exportation was long (and I decided late in the process that I should partition my hard drive to separate the photos from my time machine backup), how to I continue the process only exporting the remaining photos? Sorry, if I should ask this elsewhere, I after a little searching I didn't find any topic related to burst transfer and these two questions.

Exporting all photos in a Burst from Photos App to desktop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.